Chicken Thermometer, cockle-doodle-doo alarm Cute Chicken shaped Thermometer with USDA settings for poultry. Cute and easy for vision impaired to use, probe with 3 foot cord.
Safe poultry cooking for the blind, this poultry thermometer has an audible cockle-doodle-doo when the desired setting is reached. It also has a flashing light for those with some vision.
Not only is this new kitchen gadget cute as can be, it's also really easy to use and accurate. Simply place the steel probe into the center of the poultry for each designated animal, extend the 36" heat resistant cable outside the oven or pan, and place the alarm unit on the kitchen counter or secure it to the front or top of the oven with the magnetic feet. Then, leave the rest of the cooking up to your CHEF, it will call you when your food is done.
PALS thermometer - Cockle-doodle-doo alarm
Unique chicken shape white with red and yellow.
Selections are 160 F. Instructions:
1. Clean or sanitize the probe and cable before and after use.
2. Insert the probe deeply into the center of the poultry and make sure the probe is away from the bone to get an accurate measurement of the internal temperature.
3. The main unit animal shaped unit should remain outside the oven door closed.
4. Turn on the unit (The ON/OFF slide switch is located at the bottom of the main unit). The unit will ÂAlarmÂ and the LED will light up once turned on.
5. Use the selector switch on the bottom of the device to select the doneness of your meat.
6. Attach the main unit to the outside of your oven with the included magnetic feet or simply place on the counter top.
7. The alarm sounds and light flashes when beef is done ( MEDIUM 160 or poultry).
8. Turn off the unit after use.
9. Clean the thermometer with a sanitizer and put away. Battery Replacement: 1. To replace the batteries, open the battery compartment at the bottom of the main unit.
2. Replace the old batteries with 2 new LR44 batteries according to the polarity sign on the compartment cover.
3. Close the battery compartment after replacement.
CAUTION: Unit is not waterproof
Never place the whole unit in an oven.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: ML-Chix