Pork Piggy Thermometer, Chef Pals Cute shaped Thermometer with USDA settings for pork. Cute and easy for vision impaired to use, probe with 3 foot cord.
Safe meat cooking for the blind, this meat thermometer has an audible alarm when the desired setting is reached. It also has a flashing light for those with some vision.
Not only is this new kitchen gadget cute as can be, it's also really easy to use and accurate. Simply place the steel probe into the center of the meat for each designated animal, extend the 36" heat resistant cable outside the oven or pan, and place the alarm unit on the kitchen counter or secure it to the front or top of the oven with the magnetic feet. Then, leave the rest of the cooking up to your CHEF, it will call you when your meat is done.
PALS thermometer - Pork/Oinking!
Unique pig shape pink pig.
Setting is 160 F. Pork Instructions:
1. Clean or sanitize the probe and cable before and after use.
2. Insert the probe deeply into the center of the pork and make sure the probe is away from the bone to get an accurate measurement of the internal temperature.
3. The main unit animal shaped unit should remain outside the oven door closed.
4. Turn on the unit (The ON/OFF slide switch is located at the bottom of the main unit). The unit will ÂOinkÂ and the LED will light up once turned on.
Attach the main unit to the outside of your oven with the included magnetic feet or simply place on the counter top.
7. The alarm sounds and light flashes when pork is done( MEDIUM 160).
8. Turn off the unit after use.
9. Clean the thermometer with a sanitizer and put away. Battery Replacement: 1. To replace the batteries, open the battery compartment at the bottom of the main unit.
2. Replace the old batteries with 2 new LR44 batteries according to the polarity sign on the compartment cover.
3. Close the battery compartment after replacement.
CAUTION: Unit is not waterproof
Never place the whole unit in an oven.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: ML-Pig