Cools and aerates as you pour
Improves bouquet and flavor instantly
Drip-less pour spout
5 Year Warranty
Color: Black and Stainless
WINE COOLING AERATOR
1. Freeze the cooling rod (without the aerating pourer) for at least 2 hours.
2. Pour yourself half a glass from the bottle (taste test!). This step is to ensure that the wine
will not overflow from the bottle.
3. Attach the aerator and the rod by press-fitting ends into place.
4. Insert cooling aerator with rod into bottle.
5. The wine will remain cool and aerate instantaneously as you pour.
For maximum aeration,
tilt bottle horizontally while pouring.
After each use, rinse immediately with hot water.
1. Detach aerator from rod.
2. To clean aerator, gently lift up tab with “T” logo and slide the stainless steel cover from
transparent body. Rinse with hot water and let dry.
3. To assemble, align the stainless steel cover with the transparent body and press
4. To clean rod, rinse with hot water and dry.
TO REMOVE/REDUCE STAINS ON AERATOR
1. Use 1 part bleach to 10 parts room temperature water.
2. Soak aerator (with the stainless steel cover removed) in the solution for 2 hours.
3. After 2 hours, rinse aerator thoroughly with warm soapy water before reusing.